• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Air Brake Plunger Protector for Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
For those with 3D printers you can design your own or print @Chuggs design which works well.

Thanks for reviving this. Have a nephew close to our Florida annual site that has a printer.

May have to get him to print one for us and see if it fits the super c as well.

As a lockable anti theft device, sure, I get it, but does no one use wheel chocks to prevent unwanted rolling?

I do…but didn’t want to take the chance of popping the break and allowing the rig to shift. It could bend the jacks…

Thanks to my daughters boyfriend and @Chuggs pattern, I am now the proud owner of one now too.

Other thread on this topic…

Attachments

• 46D5231E-F6C5-4C06-AA16-365ABE479206.jpeg
    46D5231E-F6C5-4C06-AA16-365ABE479206.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Thanks to my daughters boyfriend and @Chuggs pattern, I am now the proud owner of one now too.

Other thread on this topic…
Wow, looks like ou have it on backwards...the entire unit is supposed to be behind the square end. I see it is in the recess. That recess is there to clear the mounting collar nut that secures the brake valve to the dash panel.

You may need a remixed design to match your brake valve handle.

Attachments

• 20161115_165308.jpg
    20161115_165308.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20161115_165519.jpg
    20161115_165519.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Wow, looks like ou have it on backwards...the entire unit is supposed to be behind the square end. I see it is in the recess. That recess is there to clear the mounting collar nut that secures the brake valve to the dash panel.

You may need a remixed design to match your brake valve handle.
D’oh!

Interesting…so I flipped it around and it fits both ways! When I saw the notch, I figured it was for the button…and it fit like a glove, so I thought that was part of the design.

Thanks for the clarification. Clearly some people need more instructions, eh? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Excellent!

I couldn't tell if maybe it wouldn't fit as designed. Good to know it works!!

Yeah the clip on model is my go to now that we aren't camping with pets and don't have any small children running around. I do resort to the padlock version if I am going to be under the coach, especually if there is air in the brake system (which could withdraw the parking brake spring)...

Latest resources

Back