• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert Air Quality in a Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@TJ&LadyDi that is great to hear that it’s working so well for you. The air quality here in the Bay Area is very bad and we bought two more and have them running continuously in the S&B. Replacement filters are also available on AMZN. Hopefully, your house is safe up in Washington.

@TJ&LadyDi that is great to hear that it’s working so well for you. The air quality here in the Bay Area is very bad and we bought two more and have them running continuously in the S&B. Replacement filters are also available on AMZN. Hopefully, your house is safe up in Washington.
Yes, the sticks-and-bricks is in a very safe area; fire-wise at least. Talked to one of our neighbors yesterday and he said the smoke was pretty bad but everything else is fine. At the house, we have a whole-house electrostatic air filtration system that works very well. That, however, doesn't help us when we're on the road.

Thanks for the LEVOIT recommendation; it was a winner.

TJ

The air filter @sheridany recommended a while back on this thread is saving the day here in Polson.
It has been a life saver for me in CO.

Ok, one reason is all the plastic in the MH gassing, it's very apparent in cars, the inside of the windshield to this day in my 2013 Jeep and the Acura get a haze on them and about once quarter need to clean inside. I suspect this is also true in the MH, and we have lots of smoke particles trapped in the atmosphere from all the fires out west, and all places in USA are being affected to various degrees, so again that is some of it. We have this device at home, and the little portable unit in the MH. Home Triad Aer | Triad Aer Home - The Worlds Best Air Purifier - Have a friend who recommended it to us, his wife used to be Flight attendant and she has allergies, the little unit she put into the hotel room, and she never had issues. I like that it's cleanable, and for the house can clear the air in about couple of hours (2300 sqft). They say it kills airborne covid-19 virus as well. Almost any UV light will kill it, but some frequencies are better at doing that, note, those frequencies are very bad for eye's and skin, so make sure any unit you use is shielded. Check YouTube for how airliners are doing it, you will be amazed, still aint going to fly.

I put the one from home in for the last trip. Used it once or twice. Left it home this time. I perceive no difference. Of course my windows are always open. I no wind, I have the fans running. So there is no stale air.

So who has this film on the walls, think it has to do with making plastic parts with the printer? How about thise using laser printers.

I’ll have that order form signed in 2 hours. You might not own a MADP anymore but a Ferrari would be a lot of fun. You would be the envy of Polson. Don’t worry I got you covered.

View attachment 3051
It takes up too much valuable storage space.?

Neal ..... another $100 you made me spend on clean air in the coach. It really does make a difference.

Attachments

• FBEB5CC4-020E-4100-B684-0421337661EC.jpeg
    FBEB5CC4-020E-4100-B684-0421337661EC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
Joined the "filter club" a couple of months ago. Nice filter, it has 3 speed settings from butterfly to jet plane! :) Need to find a better place for it than on the sink though.

Joined the "filter club" a couple of months ago. Nice filter, it has 3 speed settings from butterfly to jet plane! :) Need to find a better place for it than on the sink though.
The one I have is a couple three years old by Holmes with cleanable filter. I keep the windows open most of the time so don't use it all the time. However as of late I have a neighbor that has been burning his trash in the fire and so close up the rig and turn it on. Does wonders with smoke. I recommend any HEPA filter.

Latest resources

Back