Tiffin
RV Model
Red 33 AA
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2015 CRV
Fulltimer
No
We just bought this 2018 RV with 4 TV's, a dish and a antenna. I can not get the TV's to work! I know I will need a receiver for the satellite but thought I would get something off the antenna.
Are there hidden switches? How do I get the antenna to search for stations? What options to I use on the TV?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t know your specific coach, but it is likely that you have an amplifier in the OTA antenna circuit that needs to be turned on. Look for a little push-button switch somewhere near where you crank up the OTA antenna. Maybe on a small wall plate. And, you’ll need to go into each TV’s menu and search for channels once you have the antenna up and the amplifier turned on.

Good luck.

TJ

We just bought this 2018 RV with 4 TV's, a dish and a antenna. I can not get the TV's to work! I know I will need a receiver for the satellite but thought I would get something off the antenna.
Are there hidden switches? How do I get the antenna to search for stations? What options to I use on the TV?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Modern TV's! Most likely fed by hdmi cables. Look for an input button on the remote.

Scan for channels by using the menu button on the remote then use arrow keys to move about the menu. Finally the button in the middle of arrow keys is the ok or enter key.

I don’t know your specific coach, but it is likely that you have an amplifier in the OTA antenna circuit that needs to be turned on. Look for a little push-button switch somewhere near where you crank up the OTA antenna. Maybe on a small wall plate. And, you’ll need to go into each TV’s menu and search for channels once you have the antenna up and the amplifier turned on.

Good luck.

TJ
Thank you.

Modern TV's! Most likely fed by hdmi cables. Look for an input button on the remote.

Scan for channels by using the menu button on the remote then use arrow keys to move about the menu. Finally the button in the middle of arrow keys is the ok or enter key.
Thank you.

There is an antenna/cable switch in the overhead cabinet above the passenger seat. Make sure the button is on antenna.

There is an antenna/cable switch in the overhead cabinet above the passenger seat. Make sure the button is on antenna.
Thank you. Do I have to do anything with the antenna? I haven't found any other switches or controls to make it move or search for the best signal. Thanks again.

Thank you. Do I have to do anything with the antenna? I haven't found any other switches or controls to make it move or search for the best signal. Thanks again.
No. Once the antenna is switched on, it is amplified and the signal is sent to the TV’s. On the TV when scanning for channels, make sure you are not scanning for cable channels.

I have a 2018 RED 33AA. in the back cabinet with the HDMI switches/dish box/dvd player there is a switch on the wall that turns the HDMI switches, led light and fan on. If this is off you will not get any signal to your tvs

Look in cabinet in bedroom. Make sure antenna button is on. Then search for channels from your remote for each TV. On the remotes it is usually the * symbol that will pull up the menu for the settings.

Latest resources

Back