• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ants!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
How come you get to have all the fun antics in your neighborhood, @Jim? I can't anticipate such a thing happening around here. :ROFLMAO:

TJ
Oh, I see how it is. You make jokes while I’m under attack over here?

OK Buddy, don’t call me when they find their way over to your house. Yep, the crumbs found in a Mountain Aire are surely better that those in a Phaeton. We'll see how funny you think it is when they start getting into that wine. . .

I'm drawing them a map as we speak . . . :)

On a more serious note, @Jim, we use diatomaceous earth (available at big box garden centers, etc.) to keep ants away from the coach. It is a pretty inert substance, but has microscopically sharp granules that ants won't crawl through. We sprinkle some around each tire and around the water hose/electrical cable/sewer hose entry points at ground level. It has worked well for us.

Now, how about tearing up that map? :rolleyes:

TJ

We've come to an agreement. I'm going to rent them space in your motor home, which makes me their landlord and them my tenants. :)

You might have to sweeten the deal TJ, me and the ants are negotiating. :)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Happy New Year, @Jim...and give our best to the ants. LadyDi says we'll throw in a couple of glasses of our best Basque Txakolina when we meet one of these days.

TJ

We've come to an agreement. I'm going to rent them space in your motor home, which technically makes me their landlord and them my my tenants. :)
We have a covenant in Polson that precludes sub-leases, so we can't allow that, @Jim. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

We have a covenant in Polson that precludes sub-leases, so we can't allow that, @Jim. :ROFLMAO:

TJ
Apparently you have no experience in the rental business. Leases (and sub-leases) are of no concern to renters (ants, uncles, and otherwise)

bow down the voice GIF

lol, tell you what. Toss in a "box" of wine that I can pronounce and we can probably come to an agreement. :)

My wife likes the ant traps

Latest resources

Back