Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
I left a cookie on the counter yesterday and in the morning there were a million little tiny ants crawling across the counter and converging on the prize. I tossed the cookie and killed as many of the ants as I could. Today, no ants anywhere.

First thing we were wondering is where did so many ants come from in such a short amount of time? Considering the logistics of crawling up a wheel and finding a way into the coach must have been a challenging feat. And how did they know that cookie was there in the first place? And finally, did the survivors just turn around and leave the same way they came in or is there a more nefarious plan in the works?

let it begin

ant GIF

Don't make light of the issue @Neal, it's pretty important.

Did you or anyone in your vicinity take a picture of said cookie? Phone hacked?

Were your shades up?

Do you have Alexa devices on board?

Are you using a public wifi with internal antennas?

Are you using anti-virus software?

No, but we did have pancakes covered with Ant Jemima syrup.

You guys are killing me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The RV has been parked at home in North Carolina for almost a month since we got back from Key West. It's been down to 5* outside and VERY cold in the coach. Yes, there is heat on but only to the degree that it keeps things from freezing.

Today we are at the Pensacola RV Park, almost 2 months since we first were invaded by these pesky little multi-legged weight lifters. I had all but forgotten about them, but this morning while I was having coffee, a 1/2 dozen ants came walking across the table! I got up to get a paper towel and there were another dozen of them wandering around on the counter!

Where have they been hiding out, especially when it's been this cold? And how do they live when there hasn't been anything to eat for a month or so? All joking aside, I'm astonished with these things ability to survive and to stay hidden for so long. And as I sit here typing this, there isn't an ant to be seen anywhere. But tomorrow morning, I'm betting they will be back.

Bug GIF by Chris Piascik

It’s probably just coincidence, but the only time we have had ants was when we were parked in FL.

How come you get to have all the fun antics in your neighborhood, @Jim? I can't anticipate such a thing happening around here. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Latest resources

Back