Rd1
RVF VIP
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2022
- Messages
- 110
- RV Year
- 2017
- RV Make
- ̶N̶e̶w̶m̶a̶r̶
- RV Model
- ̶L̶A̶D̶P̶
- Chassis
- ̶F̶L̶
Does anyone know who makes the mirrors newmar is using?
The driver side mirror has a very short arm. Like to try a longer arm, so I can swing the mirror to the front of the coach vs by the driver side window. As it is, I have to lift my head and look up to check the side view. This is not very functional
thx
The driver side mirror has a very short arm. Like to try a longer arm, so I can swing the mirror to the front of the coach vs by the driver side window. As it is, I have to lift my head and look up to check the side view. This is not very functional
thx