• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Are you into Crypto?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
And don't overlook the value of cash. We used to say 3 months cash reserves. Now we are recommending 1 year+

And don't overlook the value of cash. We used to say 3 months cash reserves. Now we are recommending 1 year+
So what I take from the above you think fiat is safer than crypto. What do you say to those that talk about the great reset?

So what I take from the above you think fiat is safer than crypto. What do you say to those that talk about the great reset?
You and I agree on what is coming. I believe the reset will be gold backed with a currency exchange.

I have taken cash out to offset debt that I incurred in real property acquisition. Basically hedging against the possibility that I am wrong about the reset, but still a solid plan if things remain as is. Hopefully covers the In between.

You and I agree on what is coming. I believe the reset will be gold backed with a currency exchange.

I have taken cash out to offset debt that I incurred in real property acquisition. Basically hedging against the possibility that I am wrong about the reset, but still a solid plan if things remain as is. Hopefully covers the In between.
I am thinking that when the reset comes it will happen so fast we won't see through the blur. If it's fiat I hold or crypto, I could be holding dust. I have run the possible outcomes and agree that land is likely best if no note is on it.

I am thinking that when the reset comes it will happen so fast we won't see through the blur. If it's fiat I hold or crypto, I could be holding dust. I have run the possible outcomes and agree that land is likely best if no note is on it.
If a note is on it, it is based on USD$...so if you have that in cash, then it must be accepted.

Of course there is no case history, and all is theoretical at this point.

Unfortunately, when all goes digital, we become slaves of the state. We will have no control of how much we have. One executive order can make gold, silver, paper money, etc. illegal. They will be able to redistribute wealth electronically, at will - or wipe it out altogether. Govt.'s have confiscated land in the past. So there is literally no safe haven. an all digital currency will spell the end of freedom for all! Welcome to serfdom. Those who are not amongst the elite, will necessarily be amongst the poor.

Ok, so how do I sign up for being elite?

$100 "invested" in Bitcoin in 2010 is 1 million dollars today.

Im staying away. Maybe it is the wave of the future, but Im living in the present and will hang onto real property, gold, silver and stocks in solid Blue Chips.

I was watching bitcoin when covid hit last year. It really dove hard. If covid hadn't killed me I would have invested back then but only to resell like I did with fake meat. That stuff is still going up I shouldn't have sold out but eh broke is broke.

Latest resources

Back