RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
My credit union is not close to me. I frequently get cash advances at a local institution when I purchase something. recently I was asked if my institution gave me permission to pull out the money that was supposed to be mine to make a purchase.

Ok, with the pending ??? with the [CB] I have been buying silver and other coins, Last time I went to the gold and silver exchange, They had no silver coin or bar. I had been reading about Bitcoin and other cryptos so I could protect my funding.

I just set up a wallet and filled my ledger with some of my savings. Is anyone else looking or trading in Crypto?

I subscribe to a couple different Investment Advisory type newsletters and emails. They are saying that Crypto Currencies are the wave of the future. The dollar is dead it just doesn't know it yet. Banks are gearing up for the change over. I give it 10 years.

If I can’t feel it, fold it or jingle it, it ain’t real! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And, the last time I was “into crypto” was when I worked for the CI...ahhhhhh...a federal agency. ?

TJ

If I can’t feel it, fold it or jingle it, it ain’t real! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And, the last time I was “into crypto” was when I worked for the CI...ahhhhhh...a federal agency. ?

TJ
Some people would say that paper money ain't real either. The value is manipulated by the FED. At the speed they have been printing new money it has devalued your dollars down to almost nothing. Proof in point a few years ago you could buy a pretty nice pickup truck for $25,000. Today, a nice pickup truck is about $45,000 and a REALLY nice pickup truck is about $80,000!! Sure there are a few nicer features but not $40k worth. Ram just came out with a model that costs $100,000 and there is a waiting list to buy them.

We're headed into a cashless society. At this stage of the game everybody has a credit card (or 3 or 4) with a "chip". The banking industry is clamoring for the crypto currency because it will save them billions of dollars a year not having to fool with actual cash money. Eventually everyone will have a "digital wallet" on their phones that you just hold up in front of a scanner to pay for merchandise..................oh wait, that technology is already here. Where are all the cashiers at Wal-Mart? That's right, they've been replaced with scanning machines that can read the chip in your credit card or digital wallet. This move is saving Wal-Mart billions in wages and benefits per year. These idiot fast food workers demanding $15/hr are being replaced by ordering kiosks and they don't even realize it yet. They are all over Atlanta in the fast food resturants. Times they are a changin'.

Yah @"EZ" those workers at fast food can feel it. even if is unemployment.

Crypto is very scarry right now. So is gold. So is everything...so keep to the original advice, and diversify.

@redbaron that is sound advice. I will admit if I had enough to diversify I would, but alas I wouldn't loose a months income value if I lost all I have in savings. Been figuring buying pantry items was a better investment for what I have than leave it in fiat.

I subscribe to a couple different Investment Advisory type newsletters and emails. They are saying that Crypto Currencies are the wave of the future. The dollar is dead it just doesn't know it yet. Banks are gearing up for the change over. I give it 10 years.
I give it two. almost at the end of the 16 year plan.

Crypto is very scarry right now. So is gold. So is everything...so keep to the original advice, and diversify.
Yep, a little bit of everything is the key, including real estate.

Yep, a little bit of everything is the key, including real estate.
My holdings are 90% real property up from 50% 2 years ago. Real property is the only safe haven, unless you are buying commercial retail.

Latest resources

Back