RV Model
American Eagle
RV Length
Engine
525 Deisel
Fulltimer
No
4D8FCE4A-9051-4D3A-BE92-75036F9468B5.jpeg
We have a 2006 American Eagle with a Atwood thermostat #33910. It’s a 3 zone unit. It’s very difficult to read and we’d like to replace it. Does anyone have any advise on which one is compatible? And will we need an electrician to install it?

Hi,
Wanted to know if you got a replacement for the Atwood? I was waiting for Micro-Air to release their Atwood replacement thermostat, but it only replaces Atwood Air Command model. I have the same thermostat as yours, I have a 2005 Heritage coach.

Thanks,
Wayne

Hi,
Wanted to know if you got a replacement for the Atwood? I was waiting for Micro-Air to release their Atwood replacement thermostat, but it only replaces Atwood Air Command model. I have the same thermostat as yours, I have a 2005 Heritage coach.

Thanks,
Wayne

I installed the Micro Air and replaced all three control boards in ac units with wiring to get it to work

i used original thermostat wire change cat5 ends and installed ne w circuit boards in each a/c unit A/C units are the same where you located?

Thanks, that was my question. New control boards to interact with different thermostats. Still, good job getting it all working. Multiple units run on same Tstat is a bear sometimes.
I am in the Chattanooga area.

im in st john in i travel back and forth to pensacola in your area once in awhile anyway the job is not that hard

Latest resources

Back