Chassis
Sparten
Engine
450 cummins
TOW/TOAD
2022 Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I had the DS in for a satellite dish install, picked up the bus and headed out for florida, while enroute, DW noticed fridge or outlets weren't functioning, hit the salesman disconnect, still nothing. Called dealer and he says the tech must have engaged another disconnect but he is gone for the weekend, along with newmar help line. dealer says there is another BD somewhere in the basement compartments, been through my bible and newgle, no help.

any DS owners out there who may know where the "other" BD is?? we have shore power and genny power, just nothing if unplugged

Your inverter is likely off (check inverter control panel) OR inverter breaker needs to be reset. Also check breakers in half bath come to think of it.

Your inverter is likely off (check inverter control panel) OR inverter breaker needs to be reset. Also check breakers in half bath come to think of it.
My last fifth wheel had the inverter breaker trip, easy to find and reset, the picture in my bible of the inverter looks like nothing in my basement compartments, what am i looking for?

My last fifth wheel had the inverter breaker trip, easy to find and reset, the picture in my bible of the inverter looks like nothing in my basement compartments, what am i looking for?
Looks at inverter last, it's likely turned off on the inverter panel or your breaker is off.

The bay just aft of your house batteries, slide in there and the inverter is ceiling mounted in the basement. Look for any breakers, like a push button, on the inverter. Find the manual if needed. Probably a Magnum 2812.

Looks at inverter last, it's likely turned off on the inverter panel or your breaker is off.

The bay just aft of your house batteries, slide in there and the inverter is ceiling mounted in the basement. Look for any breakers, like a push button, on the inverter. Find the manual if needed. Probably a Magnum 2812.
Bless you @Neal, when you mentioned Magnum it triggered the old, "hey I know where that panel is", above the cockpit, yep it was shut off, all good now, thank you, thank you

Latest resources

Back