• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jaygonz

RVF Newbee
Hello,

I am in search of the best quality and most reliable travel trailer for full time living. The travel trailer I am looking for must be around 25' not much less or more, I also need to be able to get an artic package on it for all 4 seasons, and of course, I need it to be able to withstand full time year round living!

Thanks in advance!

Given your stated requirements, I'd look at an Airstream Flying Cloud 25.

TJ

Well, I own an Airstream and although they consider themselves three season, there are those who modify the heck out of them for full time living. Check out Airstream Facebook groups for their personal winter living stories. We don’t live in ours or do winter camping.

You’d need to add extra layers to windows and figure out how to keep enough propane in your tanks and battery charge if you’re not going to stay hooked up to shore power. You’d most likely want tank heaters and extra insulating or covers for hoses and hookups.

Jay, what kind of temperatures are you expecting to stay in? If you are planning to head south in the winter and north in the summer you could get by with many other trailers. Otherwise look for something with dual pane windows,arctic package, etc.
Here are a few lists of four season trailers:

Latest resources

Back