• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Best gym membership for RVers?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Great idea! I'm going to walk the 20 miles to Krispy Kreme! Woohoo...
That would be approximately, 2,000 calories. That would even earn several slices of a large pineapple pizza. 😂

Walk with dumbells. Lift them up and down while watching tv. Attatch the bands to you captains chair or hitch bar and pull for 15 min, each day.

This gave me a mental picture after reading the following words, "attach the bands to you captains chair..."

At a risk of revealing a little of how my mind works, here are the thoughts that went through my mind before finishing the remainder of AbdRahim's post -- "Is the captain chair facing forward? Wow, this could definitely eliminate the risk of a speeding ticket, increase fuel economy and force me to drive less on each traveling day!"

On a serious note, I love the idea of using dumbbells when watching TV. Will start that ... ummm... soon!

Weights and exercise bands while watching tv is a great way to do it. I often do weight workouts while watching hockey or soccer. There’s a 50-pound kettlebell which lives next to the couch and a yoga mat. Fortunately, my kids are still too small to pick up the weight.

I also do trainer rides sometimes in the same spot, which I’ll do tonight since my wife is taking our oldest to his first NBA game tonight.

Went first time yesterday, took the tour, did the treadmill. Have to say I was surprisingly pleased with the facility, relaxed atmosphere, hans and franz (@sheridany) wasn't there showing off his super body builder physique intimidating me. So a (y) for me thus far.

Walk with dumbells. Lift them up and down while watching tv. Attatch the bands to you captains chair or hitch bar and pull for 15 min, each day.
Limit the diet to 1800 cal per day - 2000, if you walk 2 miles a day.

Btw, wrong kind of donuts.😂
Boy I'm glad I didn't say this! My mind went down a deep hole. My imagination went right to the dumb blonde jokes.

Went first time yesterday, took the tour, did the treadmill. Have to say I was surprisingly pleased with the facility, relaxed atmosphere, hans and franz (@sheridany) wasn't there showing off his super body builder physique intimidating me. So a (y) for me thus far.
Good to hear Neal. And remember, get strong, not thin. Pick up a barbell and have at it. Have somebody show you how to do proper dead lifts. It is the single biggest and best all over body exercise you can do. 3 or 4 sets every second or third day and you’ll be amazed at the transformation in your overall strength and energy.

Good luck Neal. 💪💪💪💪

Okay franz (@sheridany) two weeks, diet, exercise, 8 lbs down with 15 in the freezer ready and waiting!

Ice Cream GIF

Nooooo @Neal that’s for Elli’s pup cups not for you.
Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

Latest resources

Back