Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
As of this writing Bluefire just released firmware 3.22.3 which I just updated to but have yet to use. As I'm new to this and trying to understand its value, I'm interested in hearing those that use it what they like about it and I also look forward to seeing the dashes you created in the app. What device are you using with your Bluefire adapter and share anything else for those that want to learn about this setup and how it adds value to your RVing experience. I have yet to figure out or build a dash and will be dabbling with that probably tomorrow.

In my 2018 Ventana 3412, I used BF as an alternate/replacement dash board. I drove by the BF dash. The reason being that I found the Freightliner dash gauges to be various degrees of very difficult to see in most daytime lighting conditions. Plus I could have additional gauges.

After 1000 miles with the new 2022 SuperStar 3727, the M2 dash isn't as bad, visibility wise, as the Ventana, but I will be continueing to use BF as my dash....probably with a bit of a redesign.

We'll be home today. I'll post a screen shot of the BF dash in a day for so.

Safe Travels.

Here's my dash. I've been using this basic design for the last 2-3 years. I am willing toshare my dash.

BF Dash 11012022.jpeg

That's it. I'm getting an Android head unit to replace the dumb Sony radio in my 3412. This is just too cool. :love:

I bought an amazon fire tablet for the sole purpose of getting the bluefire. Last year.
I searched around under the dash looking for the j1939 plug, got a cramp, got mad, then other things came up.
Need to get back to looking for that plug.

3.22.3 is unstable, unable to use it today. Emailing Mark again. Someone needs to learn to test better before releasing updates!

3.22.3 is unstable, unable to use it today. Emailing Mark again. Someone needs to learn to test better before releasing updates!
Customers are the beta testers. I guess they forgot to tell you that part.

Beta Testers, Haha just like in iPhones and new coaches!

FYI...I resolved the problem I was having connecting to my adapter...was my problem, not BF's. Hint...don't flas 3.1 adapter with 4.1 firmware...oops!

I wasn't able to resolve the problem while on our trip as I was getting an error from the BF firmware updater running on my Win11 laptop...with once back home with my Win10 PC, no problems with the firmware flash.

Latest resources

Back