• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Bluefire - share your dash and uses

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
On the road again...ahhhhhh, happy! However, my bluefire did not work. Is it because of the latest update that I need to get? Has anyone mailed their bluefire to have it updated and if so how long does it take? Thanks.
It should still work. Is it not connecting?

Thanks for reminding me I was going to send mine in for the firmware while sitting here in Florida

It should still work. Is it not connecting?

Thanks for reminding me I was going to send mine in for the firmware while sitting here in Florida
It’s connecting, but the screen flashes on the error code page. Then when I go to Dashboard, the information doesn’t update. I was worried because the primary and secondary brakes were showing 107 and 108 PSI, so I disconnected and reconnected and it changed. I had to constantly disconnect and reconnect til I gave up.

I would reach out to BlueFire maybe a setting where it’s timing out.

I would reach out to BlueFire maybe a setting where it’s timing out.
Thanks, I'll do that and then mail it to them for the update.

Well, you guys convinced me. I ordered one. Now I need to borrow a dash from someone to have a starting point. Volunteers? 😂

I shared with @Bully...will be fun to see what he crafts!

Safe Travels.
Jay

Thank you Jay

FYI...I had expected to see an option in the BF store for the Adapter 3.1 upgrade to 4.1C but, per Mark, just use the Adapter firmware update option:

Update the Adapter Firmware

I will be sending mine in but not until after Christmas.
Wondering if you sent your adapter in for the update?

I sent mine via USPS Priority small box and it seems like it got 😡. Arrived Seattle and stated undeliverable on Saturday 1/21, returned to “mail recovery center”

I have reached out to BlueFire via online contact us since it was a Saturday to see if maybe they received it earlier this week and haven’t gotten a response after 2 inquiries. Anybody have a contact?

Of course USPS is useless in helping other than putting a lost mail request in.

@NWIP...yes I did...
I sent my adapter in for the 4.1C upgrade. Received notification that upgrade was complete within 24 hours of BF receiving my adapter. Adapter was on it's way back to me the next day. I've not yet used the upgraded in the coach. No issues found when I tested it by powering from a PC and connecting to the adapter with BF app on my tablet.

I've used the [email protected] email address or the BlueFire Forums to contact BF. Could be the Mark is busy with ski patrol stuff.

Jay

Last edited:
Wanted to update my saga with missing adapter being lost when sent to BlueFire for firmware upgrade.

Mark did reach out and we filed missing mail claim with USPS. Since I was stationary Mark suggested we wait to see if it showed up which it never did. Last week I received a new adapter at no additional cost and appreciate the customer service Mark and the BlueFire store provide😀

Latest resources

Back