Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Anyone know where the brake fluid reservoir is on a 2016 London Aire, Freightliner chassis?

Last edited:
Depending on your specific sub model and tastes you may have both a chilled break fluid reservoir or room-temp fluid reservoir. Alcohol content of said break fluid can vary.

Chilled reservoir for this break fluid in a London Aire is most likely a stainless steel clad unit inside the Coach (some models may have an auxiliary reservoir in the basement too, many times made by Dometic).

The official Room-temp break-time reservoir (some refer to this as a pantry) is usually in the vicinity of the chilled stainless steel unit, but can be in anyone of the other storage compartments throughout the Coach.

Let us know if your break time reservoir is fully stocked and if you need any help draining it.

Depending on your specific sub model and tastes you may have both a chilled break fluid reservoir or room-temp fluid reservoir. Alcohol content of said break fluid can vary.

Chilled reservoir for this break fluid in a London Aire is most likely a stainless steel clad unit inside the Coach (some models may have an auxiliary reservoir in the basement too, many times made by Dometic).

The official Room-temp break-time reservoir (some refer to this as a pantry) is usually in the vicinity of the chilled stainless steel unit, but can be in anyone of the other storage compartments throughout the Coach.

Let us know if your break time reservoir is fully stocked and if you need any help draining it.
LOL, Ok MBTM, you got that one. I edited the post and we'll start again. :)

Watching.... :)

me too…

Ok, so I thought the whole thing was a joke. My bad…

I don’t have a LA, but since it is a 40,000#+ diesel pusher on a Freightliner chassis, this should be AIR brakes, no fluid involved. Are you looking for the air tanks?

But since this is now in the Newmar owners group I will just shuffle off and see if there is any activity in the Renegade group…

Ok, so I thought the whole thing was a joke. My bad…

I don’t have a LA, but since it is a 40,000#+ diesel pusher on a Freightliner chassis, this should be AIR brakes, no fluid involved. Are you looking for the air tanks?

But since this is now in the Newmar owners group I will just shuffle off and see if there is any activity in the Renegade group…
No, not a joke, although it probably seemed like one. :) But I developed a ABS warning and the fellow next door said to check the brake fluid. I was skeptical, but hey, what do I know. So I figured I'd ask the pros.

I'll show myself out now. :cool:

LOL. I just wanted to see the answers! I thought I might learn something. 😀

Check for fault codes. It seems to me the ABS light will illuminate for several reasons, not all of them brake related. I don’t recall the specifics, but fault codes will narrow it down. Also the fault indicator may be in the form of a blink code: x # of flashes, pause, then x # of flashes again.

Probably like this:

First Digit: 1-8 flashes, Pause (1-1/2 seconds)
Second Digit: 1-6 flashes, Pause (4 seconds)

If this is the case record the blink code and post it here.

Last edited:
Install this app and call them anytime you have questions. I used it during my Breckinridge saga.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back