Chassis
Sparten
Engine
450 cummins
TOW/TOAD
2022 Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
after 9,000 miles all the sudden my left turn/brake lights quit working, right side is fine. I took the blue ox 6 pin receiver off the front of the jeep and everything looks fine. all turn signals on both vehicles work standing alone, I plug in and loose the toad left. I'm wondering if there is a fuse box for just the umbilical, I looked at the fuse panel under the driver seat outside compartment but do not see anything marked for turn signals, is there another fuse location?

The fuses for the umbilical cord is located in the chassis battery compartment. Should be a black box just forward of the batteries.

I
The fuses for the umbilical cord is located in the chassis battery compartment. Should be a black box just forward of the batteries.
Thanks, I will look for it in the am

No black box in either battery compartment, any other place to look? I would like to rule out a blown fuse before going the recall route outlined by @Rich W.

Having re-read #1 if its just the toad lights and only when plugged in (“turn signals on both vehicles work standing alone”) I’d say the problem is with the wiring in the harness that connects the connection on the toad to the toad lights.

No black box in either battery compartment, any other place to look? I would like to rule out a blown fuse before going the recall route outlined by @Rich W.
Your bio seems to suggest your DS is on a Spartan chassis? If so, the PDM and tail lights issues were related to Freightliner chassis. If you have a spartan chassis, you need to find out where spartan has their power module or fuse box located to verify any fuse related issues.

If it's a Spartan chassis it should be located in the same area. The fuse are behind a round cover located on the back wall ahead of the chassis batteries. That is on the Spartan chassis I looked at

If it's a Spartan chassis it should be located in the same area. The fuse are behind a round cover located on the back wall ahead of the chassis batteries. That is on the Spartan chassis I looked at
Thank you, great location to work on anything!

FB location.jpg
FB Open.jpg

Latest resources

Back