Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GetOutside

RVF Regular
Just bought a New Coachman Rig.( See new rig posting thread )
Anyone here have experiences to share regarding communication with ForestRiver/Coachman ?
It seems, so far, they are not exceptionally responsive to questions/ communication. Would appreciate any insights how I might optimize my experience with them.
Thanx...

I’m sure you have this information but I thought I would send. Stay on it is all I can tell you. We went back to Coachman last year and the took care of a lot of things for us. Over all we were pleased with the work. It came after talking to Jason several times. We bought during the pandemic and our unit was one of the last off the Concord line before is was shot down. The Concord has been redesigned since.
Ron Ross I believe is over customer service. It was not until I was able to reach him I for a response. I eventually told the receptionist I was not getting a return call and asked for the boss. I never spoke to him but Jason finally got back to me.
Today he will not return a call. I have called with questions and never a call back.
Good luck , it will be work on your part.

I will ad I think they all knew my rig had issues when it left the plant. Covid had taken its toll on this line and I guess a lot of missing work. It still took a year for them the response properly. All this and I reached out on our first trip out in the new rig. They left the cable hook up off the coach. That was our first issue.

Over all we are good today, there was warranty work done at a local shop I think three times before the trip to Middlebury.

I would say find out who your district sales rep is and contact them for a POC at the factory and stay on top of them. The two times I emailed Jason I never got a reply. I had to actually call them to get a response, then from there I had a good POC.

I’m sure you have this information but I thought I would send. Stay on it is all I can tell you. We went back to Coachman last year and the took care of a lot of things for us. Over all we were pleased with the work. It came after talking to Jason several times. We bought during the pandemic and our unit was one of the last off the Concord line before is was shot down. The Concord has been redesigned since.
Ron Ross I believe is over customer service. It was not until I was able to reach him I for a response. I eventually told the receptionist I was not getting a return call and asked for the boss. I never spoke to him but Jason finally got back to me.
Today he will not return a call. I have called with questions and never a call back.
Good luck , it will be work on your part.

I will ad I think they all knew my rig had issues when it left the plant. Covid had taken its toll on this line and I guess a lot of missing work. It still took a year for them the response properly. All this and I reached out on our first trip out in the new rig. They left the cable hook up off the coach. That was our first issue.

Over all we are good today, there was warranty work done at a local shop I think three times before the trip to Middlebury.
Thanks. Indeed just yesterday cc'd the two listed Crosstrail POC's listed, as well as the West Coast Rep. In an Written letter of established dates of written request, as per Washington State Law. Despite great
Hopes for this major retirement investment to be a pathway to Life enjoyment in the twaining years, So far the experience has been largely BuzzKill, Fueled by a Corporate Response Strategy that from my POV could be a BizSchool Example of what NOT to do.
Time will Tell

I would say find out who your district sales rep is and contact them for a POC at the factory and stay on top of them. The two times I emailed Jason I never got a reply. I had to actually call them to get a response, then from there I had a good POC.
Good to know. I'm early in the process of the official warranty request for the Roof Delamination, and have worked through the Dealer and Renogy Support lines for the Solar Issue.

Latest resources

Back