• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Breakfast planning

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I cook a whole package of bacon or Jimmy Dean at a time.

All I have to do in the morning is cook up some egg whites, wheat toast and heat the meat up.

Breakfast in 5 minutes, one small skillet to clean.

Ha...just bought some microwave Jimmy Dean croissant breakfast sandwiches because we'll be on the road for a couple of days. Never had them...I'll check back and let you know ?

Didn't everyone get up early and make their wives a breakfast omelet? Or was it only us smart ones? :)

DSCN8168.JPG

You better start clearing more sites and a runway!

Mighty manly of you @Jim, good job. Or are you in the dog house with Rex for some unknown reason?
Past experience has shown preemptive planning to be a wise tactic. ;) That, and I haven't told Trish about the new drone yet!

.The homemade frozen breakfast burrito idea is interesting- I assume you freeze some? do the scrambled eggs in the burrito freeze and reheat ok?
We tend to eat for breakfast, nearly every day while out - the following: Steel-cut oats with a serving of nuts (Several servings could easily be made ahead and frozen or refrigerated, but my husband insists on cooking get himself fresh every morning, OK), plain greek yogurt with berries. toast, coffee for me. We sometimes do bacon or ham or eggs.

Past experience has shown preemptive planning to be a wise tactic. ;) That, and I haven't told Trish about the new drone yet!
Something tells me I'm going to get the raw end of this deal!

Something tells me I'm going to get the raw end of this deal!

If by that you mean, am I’m going to throw you under the bus, then yes. 😊

OK Neal, I’m sorry. I’d never throw you under the bus. Honest, I just wouldn’t.

Well, maybe it’s possible, but everything I feel tells me I wouldn’t. Nope, I just wouldn’t.

But then again, I guess it could happen.

Damn dude, you’re toast. . .

Latest resources

Back