• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Can't wait to see it in person, you're doing a fine job. I wish other campgrounds put as much care and thought into their places.

Lol, thanks Rich.

On another note, and this is one of those "it's a small world things", but back in 2019, you and I met on a different forum and started exchanging emails about the solar installations we were both putting into our rigs. I'm pretty sure you have not made the connection but you probably will now. :) You had taken a lithium battery out of a (forget what it was?) and installed it, and panels, on your (then) Bay Star.

I learned a bunch through our email exchanges. And it was cool that we both owned GSD's! So I find it quite gratifying that we are friends here on this forum as well. Like I said, it's a small world.

Edit: Pic below are of Rich's dogs from 2019. Such magnificent animals.

View attachment 23526
Small world indeed - took me a while but I do recall those conversations. They were Nissan Leaf cells btw, now broken up onto a 48v battery for my Polaris Ranger EV (14 modules for 57.4v) and a 36v for my golf cart (10 modules for 41v).
IMG_4878.jpeg
I still haven't decided which way to go for my next lithium coach project - go big - 48v 8kw inverter with about 20kwh of lithium, or easy - big 12v lithium battery bank and keep it simple but still a lot better than LA or AGM.

And yes Lalka and Angus - I think of them every day.

Looks great!
Thank you, John. :)

Can't wait to see it in person, you're doing a fine job. I wish other campgrounds put as much care and thought into their places.
Well, you know I appreciate that. :) We really do try to make our park the best that it can be. We can't compete with the "resorts", but we're not trying. Just want to be the best mountain RV park that we can be.

What would look really good up there would be a Mountain Aire next to the London Aire!
I couldn't agree more!

If the weather permits, I'm putting you in Site #13, which is an awesome site in The Wilderness Loop! If it's raining, we'll put you in Site #1 or #8, on a cement pad. Either way, we'll get some glamour shots!

Funny thing, we've been overrun with people asking to camp during the month of April. (The park doesn't open until May 1st) I've been letting some of them in, mostly if I feel they're Deer Springs material. Amazing people so far.

Some have been hiking the Appalachian Trail and needed a base camp. Others who have been referred to us but didn't realize we didn't open until May. Either way, I'm gratified that so many people have called and asked if we can accommodate them.

Cha ching, cha ching!

Random pictures from this evening.

And these pictures are taken coming out of winter. Can't wait for spring when the trees are blessed with leaves! It's gonna be beautiful!!!

DSCN4167.JPG

DSCN4168.JPG

DSCN4171.JPG

DSCN4177.JPG
DSCN4173.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN4170.JPG
    DSCN4170.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 19
  • DSCN4172.JPG
    DSCN4172.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 16