• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looks really good! One observation - are 3 and 4 perpendicular to the road? Will make backing in hard and will end trashing your vegetation and grass on both sides of the road as people try to get in.
It looks like like that in the pictures, doesn't it? But they're at an angle. As much of an angle as we could put them and still preserve the 35' spacing between each RV. Every day brings changes and making easy entry and egress is of utmost importance to us. Here is a view from above. (I touched up the inage to show how we will add rock to each entrance and add a bit more curve to each driveway.)

Lotview from 200'.png

Last edited:
What’s the weather like mid April?
Depends on what kind of Winter we have. Generally, it's going to be cooler at night and early AM, warning up nicely when the sun hits.
Here is a picture I found that was taken on April 26th of 2010. The year is a bit old but the weather will be similar regardless. As you can see, the trees are just starting to get their leaves.

fence light 014.JPG

Last edited:
Looking great! I can't wait to stay there.

Looking great! I can't wait to stay there.
And we can't wait to have you stay a while! Looks like you're only about 100 miles from us. (y)

Looks like were getting some honorable mention from RVtravel as well. Some of the info is incorrect and I'm not sure where the editor got it, but that's OK. They mentioned our FB page and put a link to our website, so that's all good!

The email mag just came out today and I've already had two people follow us. One wants to be a campsite host and the other is looking to book some time when we open.

So this is all kind of exciting!

It looks like like that in the pictures, doesn't it? But they're at an angle. As much of an angle as we could put them and still preserve the 35' spacing between each RV. Every day brings changes and making easy entry and egress is of utmost importance to us. Here is a view from above. (I touched up the inage to show how we will add rock to each entrance and add a bit more curve to each driveway.)

View attachment 3834
Adding an apron (like shown in the image) will definitely help, especially for the long rigs that don't turn on a dime, like mine ;-) How many spots will hold big rigs?

Adding an apron (like shown in the image) will definitely help, especially for the long rigs that don't turn on a dime, like mine ;-) How many spots will hold big rigs?
All the sites will hold a 45' Class A Motorhome. Lot 1 (in the pictures) looks like it would be to short for a 45', but there is actually plenty of room.

Just an aside, I've watched your coach build and it's been impressive. :)

Last edited:
Looks like were getting some honorable mention from RVtravel as well. Some of the info is incorrect and I'm not sure where the editor got it, but that's OK. They mentioned our FB page and put a link to our website, so that's all good!

The email mag just came out today and I've already had two people follow us. One wants to be a campsite host and the other is looking to book some time when we open.

So this is all kind of exciting!

Can you clarify which info is wrong? Is it an adults only park? I have a 10yo and 9yo. On occasion, I’ve also been known to act like a 5 yo.

Can you clarify which info is wrong? Is it an adults only park? I have a 10yo and 9yo. On occasion, I’ve also been known to act like a 5 yo.
The article quotes a September 2021 opening while we are actively shooting for a Spring 2021 opening. Also, and not a fault of Campground Chatter but due to changes in the way grading was required, we now only have one pull-through site. The others are 3 pull-in sites, and 4 back-in sites.

Maybe we can get the kids some fake ID's?

But in all seriousness, everything is subject to change, and limiting children is/was an effort to subtly maintain certain clientele. The obvious problem is kids like to camp too! And being young does not guarantee misbehavior anymore than being older insures good social manners around the park. So we're working on a solution and suggestions are certainly welcome.

I know a CG that excluded certain amenities such as a pool and playground. The effect was to severely limit the number of guests with children, without overtly excluding them.

Latest resources

Back