• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
After months of anticipation, and with the power finally on, we decided to celebrate a bit. I moved the Phaeton to lot 5, hooked her up, and broke out a bottle of Champagne. It was a good time.

Now back to work. . . :)

DSCN4205.JPG

DSCN4231.JPG

I assume you will take reservations several months in advance? Two other couples and us stay at Anchor Down about every other fall to do some of the local motorcycle rides. Checking your location it looks like your new CG would be less than 60 miles from Tail Of The Dragon so I'm sure my friends would be interested. It would be two 43' Tiffin buses and a 44' Toy Hauler fiver. One of the Tiffin's would be pulling a 26' enclosed trailer. Would that be an issue?

Ethan and his brother cut/split a bunch of firewood today.

DSCN4250.JPG

Two other couples and us stay at Anchor Down about every other fall to do some of the local motorcycle rides. Checking your location it looks like your new CG would be less than 60 miles from Tail Of The Dragon so I'm sure my friends would be interested. It would be two 43' Tiffin buses and a 44' Toy Hauler fiver. One of the Tiffin's would be pulling a 26' enclosed trailer. Would that be an issue?
Sadly, I am not set up to accommodate a 26' trailer/car hauler/etc. Sure with I could but the property that we're building on just doesn't have that much additional room.

:-(

Could rent two spots ? Jim...your bar tops looks outstanding! What's your thinking about topping off with additional coats of Polyurethane? On my BBQ / Bar top (Redwood slab) I use two-four coats every two years. Anyhoo, what a great job you did.

Could rent two spots ? Jim...your bar tops looks outstanding! What's your thinking about topping off with additional coats of Polyurethane? On my BBQ / Bar top (Redwood slab) I use two-four coats every two years. Anyhoo, what a great job you did.
Yes, lots of sanding needed! And then, a couple more coats of Urethane. So much to do, so little time.

Come help, please!

Last edited:
Worked on site #7 again today. Got the railings up and other miscellaneous need-to-do's. Random pictures below.

DSCN4254.JPG

DSCN4259.JPG

DSCN4258.JPG

DSCN4260.JPG

DSCN4261.JPG

DSCN4262.JPG

Lookin' good there brother!

If we didn't already have solid travel obligations I would be applying for a 2 month construction-work-camp deal Jim! Place looks great.

If we didn't already have solid travel obligations I would be applying for a 2 month construction-work-camp deal Jim! Place looks great.

Latest resources

Back