• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Jim Is laying a concrete pad on site 8 a preview of all the sites getting concrete?
Yes, it sure is, but I can't do them all right now. I'm doing a pad on Site 8, building and furnishing the 3-Pines Pavilion and then putting a deck on the gazebo at Site 1. Also adding a site for the camp site host and 2 more sites down below the main park area. That should just about blow the budget for 2022. :)

Still trying to get a short air strip in for Neal to land his new plane on. But that's probably in 2023. :)

We are located about 13 miles west of Franklin, NC. Come on up!
Was in North Carolina visiting my son who is in welding apprentice school there and absolutely loved it!! Back in Dec of 19.. Will look you up. Looking to get out of Ca.

May I ask what gauge wire you ran to you 50 amp pedestals, and how far from the main panel?
I want to install a 50 amp service to my coach at my house. Thanks
JFI....
#8 THHN wire for short runs. 50' or less
#6 THHN wire for longer runs. 50'-100'
#4 THHN wire for really long runs. over 100'
Good luck

JFI....
#8 THHN wire for short runs. 50' or less
#6 THHN wire for longer runs. 50'-100'
#4 THHN wire for really long runs. over 100'
Good luck
Approximately how long is long, longer and really long?

I just started reading this thread from day one mostly curious to see when you started development.

You two have come a long way in a short time. Bravo!

Weather has not been kind to us. 19* the last week, high barely above freezing. Today was nice with high of 45. Rain the last few days and tomorrow evening it starts snowing with 6"+ expected. Snow turns to ice, ice to water and mud, mud, everywhere. Just can't get a run at it. . .
Just as soon as my husband had his surgery we are on our way to your place. It sounds like heaven.

Hey Jim! We're on our way to your place, with just a few stops on the way. Currently, we're in NW Tennessee, with stops in Charlotte MI, Sault Ste. Marie MI, Elkhart IN, Nappannee and Sevierville TN. See you in October!

Hey Jim! We're on our way to your place, with just a few stops on the way. Currently, we're in NW Tennessee, with stops in Charlotte MI, Sault Ste. Marie MI, Elkhart IN, Nappannee and Sevierville TN. See you in October!

On our way, be there in 4 months. Longest are we there yet.

Latest resources

Back