• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Bulbs for bay lights

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wouldn’t you know those cannot be shipped to California? What are they afraid of? More global warming? Lol. I digress.

Can't Ship to this Address

This may be because:

Dimensional shipping limits - standard shipping to these regions are limited by the overall shipping size which include a maximum length or girth of 108 inches and maximum weight of 70 lbs.
Large and/or oddly shaped items may not be eligible for shipping.
Hazmat - certain hazmat items (including but not limited to lithium batteries) are restricted from shipping to these areas.
Restricted Product - Products offered for sale on Amazon.com must comply with all laws and regulations and with Amazon's policies. For more information see Restricted Products.
Address type - certain address types preclude shipping speeds, due to carrier capabilities.
Amazon may be restricted from shipping to your country due to government import/export requirements.
You are shipping to a U.S. freight forwarder but your order contains items that are restricted from exportation.
Amazon may be restricted from shipping to your country or location due to manufacturer restrictions or warranty issues.
You may have chosen an offer from a seller who doesn't offer international shipping. Try looking for another seller.
You may have chosen an offer from a seller who doesn't offer shipping to your address due to the nature of the product (Perishable, Heavy/Bulky, Hazmat). Try looking for another seller or a similar product.

My DS also have LED strips

Newmar told me today that the bulbs are 1.82 for these fixture that are in my coach.

1578628549928.jpeg

Nicely done, Joe. I like your methodical approach to testing before proceeding to install.

TJ

Latest resources

Back