• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Buying a truck

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm not familiar with "liquid spring" but I have heard of people removing 2-3 leaves from the leaf spring pack and adding a pair of air springs so the ride would be comfortable unladen and still capable when loaded to the payload limit. Fiat owns Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & RAM so RAM is the Fiat I was referencing, sorry for the confusion.
So this came up, what about the latest merger Stellantis?

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and French automaker Groupe PSA have announced the name of their newly merged company, Stellantis.01 The name comes from the Latin verb "stello," meaning "to brighten with stars," and draws inspiration from the new and ambitious alignment of storied automotive brands and strong company cultures that are creating one of the new leaders in the next era of mobility while preserving all the exceptional value and the values of its constituent parts.2 Stellantis is the world's fourth-largest global automaker in terms of annual sales (8.7 million vehicles).0

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and French automaker Groupe PSA have announced the name of their newly merged company, Stellantis.01 The name comes from the Latin verb "stello," meaning "to brighten with stars," and draws inspiration from the new and ambitious alignment of storied automotive brands and strong company cultures that are creating one of the new leaders in the next era of mobility while preserving all the exceptional value and the values of its constituent parts.2 Stellantis is the world's fourth-largest global automaker in terms of annual sales (8.7 million vehicles).0
If there's any company that builds worse vehicles than Fiat, it's PSA...

If there's any company that builds worse vehicles than Fiat, it's PSA...
I think that fits all brands in general. Like what you bought, because someone thinks it junk.

Latest resources

Back