• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Buying from a dealer or private owner?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well, It is all about what you want and what you will settle for. I go online and see what it is worth, then add or deduct what you like or dislike. Example the standard fridge is gone deduct the price it would cost to replace it.

Here is good place to start. 2010 Trailmanor M-3023 Prices

That gives me a good reference point (I have no idea how quickly JD Power or any other site captures real time pricing trends in these wild times?) and he's within spitting distance of "average retail" despite being a private sale. More research on others for sale is now a top priority! I don't know what kind of following these have but they certainly seem to fill a niche in a market that otherwise has additional compromises with a fabric pop-up, hybrid or small, hard-sided traditional TT. The bonus of being particularly clean and Goodyear tires and LED lighting I think easily outweigh the need for a $200 replacement fridge (120V only) to properly fill the hole. I didn't get a look at the roof as he already had everything deployed when I arrived but this picture almost looks like very light hail damage.
Screenshot 2023-04-17 2.22.23 PM.png

I'm guessing that being in the industry, that's probably a paid subscription it would make no sense for me to consider without needing it for business?

I'm guessing that being in the industry, that's probably a paid subscription it would make no sense for me to consider without needing it for business?
The service we pay for has both wholesale and retail values. As a non-business, not sure it would be available. I have looked up several values for both buyers and sellers on this forum. With the full year, make and model, I can help.
Let me know.
Ken

Life is a compromise!
That said that is what I will talk about. I consider popups, to be campers.
As a camper you don't expect much storage, and you don't get it. Full height cabinets, well, there aren't any. The fridge will be limited, but the interior will seem spacious. Great for weathering a storm.

The reason water tanks are small (20) is weight. (40 almost 400 lbs)

Campers are go anywhere equipment. Unless you would rather stay in a resort setting.

That said Unless you are expecting the need of a doghouse, they are a good compromise!

I looked over the new line up of TrailManor's last night. Have seen them rarely and was intrigued when you brought it up. If it were just me, no wife, I would have one. Love the easy towing and simple setup. They say they are higher quality also. That is a rigid roof and they are not known for leaking. The seals seem to last for years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back