• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My FPU was is now delayed 3 weeks, first because the Service Center is shut down until April 27, then because it the coach needed replacement parts, and the vendors are closed. So now I am trying to compress 4 weeks of items into 1.5 weeks, and will be at least one week late for the first camping trip. I paid for a month, a year ago, and may get 2.5 - 3 weeks in, if I don't have to cancel altogether.

My former manager's expression is really true in these times. "Nothing is constant but change".

I'm at Camp Newmar now. Masks required in the buildings, your temperature is checked, issued a tag too wear with the current days temp check color, not allowed in with the techs in the service center. NO factory tours

I'm at Camp Newmar now. Masks required in the buildings, your temperature is checked, issued a tag too wear with the current days temp check color, not allowed in with the techs in the service center. NO factory tours

Thanks for the update! We will be there for the week of August 3rd-8th!
How about restaurants & other places to eat, etc? They open?

We’re there 8/31 - 9/11

Ask any questions in this thread regarding visiting Newmar for tours, factory pickup, etc.
Hello Neal, we are interested how to buy from Newmar direct. How long will it take to produce, and what can we expect for pricing compared to the open market? Do you know if they are accepting visits at this time? Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Thanks for the update! We will be there for the week of August 3rd-8th!
How about restaurants & other places to eat, etc? They open?
All restaurants look to be open

We’re there 8/31 - 9/11
Hey, John...Sorry that we're gonna miss you there. We're there August 10-21....They need some extra time to fix some original paint boo-boos....Safe travels!
Gene Yale

Hello Neal, we are interested how to buy from Newmar direct. How long will it take to produce, and what can we expect for pricing compared to the open market? Do you know if they are accepting visits at this time? Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Unfortunately you can't, you have to buy from a dealer. You can ask for recommended dealers in the Newmar Owners Club if you wish.

They need some extra time to fix some original paint boo-boos....
Same here. Or Maybe there’ll be a RVF meetup at some point! Polson looks real nice. There’s always next year, Gene, til then try to keep her between the ditches!

Given the retail prices Newmar charges for some of its parts, you might not like what a Newmar would charge you for a direct sale if it did offer them.

$285 for an $85 part they bought from PTL Engineering?!

sounds to me like you might be interested in ordering a coach to spec through a dealer, which is possible at any Newmar dealer, though not all dealers can order all coaches I believe.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back