• Friendliest RV community on the web

What vacuum do you use?

• Total voters
Installed in back closet.

Attachments

• dyson.JPG
    dyson.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Just upgraded from the v7 to the V10. Debated spending the extra $100 for the v11 but from what I could tell, I would end up with slightly less battery life due to a 20% increase in suction and a fancy touchscreen that would probably glitch and render it a large paperweight. They claim the battery life should be the same because of an auto sensing feature that automagically increases/decreases suction as you transition floor types - but that’s a new feature and v1 of any new feature is always half baked and over hyped. Also, this is just my opinion but how much more suction do we need? If they crank it up much more it will start popping my tiles off.

all this to say, I’m very happy with the v10 and it was $100 cheaper at Costco.

Pic of my storage. Plugged in.
9B214511-FA68-42A1-A6AB-65372298CC6E.jpeg

I have the central vac and use, but not as frequently as my little shark that is plugged in beside the driver's seat. I find that it is a pain to get the vac out from under the bed. I use the shark everyday for quick clean up and then the central vac for a more thorough clean before the mopping begins.

All those with a Dyson...where do you store it? Just curious. No, @Neal ...I am not buying one! ?

We store ours in a shoe cubicle in the big wardrobe closet, NOT plugged in. Our Trigger does not have a charging cradle anyways, so I use it, top it off, then keep it stored with a charge for next time. Working fine this way.

Latest resources

Back