• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coach Net

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I've used Coach Net a couple of times, once for the MH. It was on a July 3 at a small, obscure state park in eastern Georgia. They couldn't find anyone after several hours so they suggested I extend at the CG if possible since I couldn't move. Around noon on July 4 I got a call from Coach Net saying a truck would be there the next morning. Sure enough, a huge truck showed up with a huge driver, who proceeded to remove the drive shaft, hook up and we were ready to go. He came from about 50 mile westward and towed us to a White/Kenworth shop about 60 miles east.

The other time was for the toad, which expired at a small CG in Wahoo Swamp in Florida, and it went well.

Great service!

Does that mean if I'm driving my daily driver that it is covered too?
Mine says it covers any vehicle being driven by JA or myself.

Does that mean if I'm driving my daily driver that it is covered too?
This is from the contract:
Your membership covers a motorized RV (excludes towable RVs) and all single rear-axle, two or more wheeled registered and licensed motor vehicles used for on-road transportation, including passenger vehicles, motorcycles and light trucks. Coverage also includes tow dollies, boat and utility trailers. Commercial vehicles, vehicles over 40 years old, dirt bikes, and ATVs are not eligible for coverage.

I really need to compare what Coach Net gives me vs what I'm already paying for via State Farm.

When I went through this debacle last winter and got State Farm involved and they were dealing with Coach Net the State Farm rep said You know a lot of the things you're paying Coach Net for are already included on your motorhome policy.
We had coverage through our auto insurance and had a belt broken on the tow vehicle so-called for the tow. I told the nice lady that was in our pickup truck with our 5th wheel. Said ok and said she would send a truck. About 45 minutes later she called and said she truck on the way. She had one question "Why does your truck have 5 wheels".

This is from the contract:
Your membership covers a motorized RV (excludes towable RVs) and all single rear-axle, two or more wheeled registered and licensed motor vehicles used for on-road transportation, including passenger vehicles, motorcycles and light trucks. Coverage also includes tow dollies, boat and utility trailers. Commercial vehicles, vehicles over 40 years old, dirt bikes, and ATVs are not eligible for coverage.
We had Coach-Net free with the purchase of Airstream for one year. They would not cover our tow vehicle's flat tire because it wasn't hooked to the trailer. They said if we were towing the RV they would cover it. This might of been something between Airstream and Coach-Net since I never saw a contract and what it covers.

I thank everyone for the input. I’m going to decipher the info and make a decision, most likely in favor of. I had to be towed once for $1500.00. Seems like a whole lot better deal here.

Latest resources

Back