• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coach Net

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Which service level does everyone recommend?

Which service level does everyone recommend?
We have the roadside assistance (called Premier Coach) and the Tire & Wheel service. Both cover the coach and any vehicle you are driving.

I need to review what all services they offer vs. what I have. Hate to find out after the fact.
I really need to compare what Coach Net gives me vs what I'm already paying for via State Farm.

When I went through this debacle last winter and got State Farm involved and they were dealing with Coach Net the State Farm rep said You know a lot of the things you're paying Coach Net for are already included on your motorhome policy.

We have the roadside assistance (called Premier Coach) and the Tire & Wheel service. Both cover the coach and any vehicle you are driving.
Does that mean if I'm driving my daily driver that it is covered too?

I just got off the phone with coach-net as you can't add RV Tire & Wheel Protection online as they have to quote you based on your RV, etc. I have the Premier plan but it only covers a tire to get you to a service facility. The RV Tire & Wheel replaces the tire, etc. and seems worthwhile. The cost for ONE year was $335. I asked for a 3 year as that's what I have left on my Premier plan, cost for 3 years is $378. Didn't make sense, I didn't question it, PAID!

There was a discussion in my Labor day incident about if they cover roadside assistance (a tech coming out) vs. the tow. @sheridany didn't have luck with this in the past. During my call I asked her about it, she said they don't pay parts and labor but will pay for the time and mileage. She is sending me a claim form and once I know I won't need a tow for my issue, assuming it's gone and out of my life for a while, I will submit the claim for $300 and see what happens.

Their Premier and Ultimate road side assistance plans are outlined at the link below. They also have tire discounts, FMCA's price is better.

I just got the contract and there are three tiers of Road Hazard (tire) protection. She only quoted me for basic, I'm inquiring about Preferred.

Here is the contract with page 1 (my info) removed.

Attachments

• HazardProtect.pdf
    196.2 KB · Views: 10
The cost for ONE year was $335. I asked for a 3 year as that's what I have left on my Premier plan, cost for 3 years is $378. Didn't make sense, I didn't question it, PAID!
Well yes indeed! That's a no brainer!

Preferred adds the toad tires and is $548 for 3 years. My only desire is to cover the RV so I'll leave it with basic. The agent just called me back from my emails about this and I decided to stay with basic. We have a spare tire for toads and not for RV's, I don't think the toad coverage is worth it, my $.02.

One thing to ask any assistance company is how far they'll tow you and where to.

Latest resources

Back