Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Coffee lovers, how do you make your coffee in your coach? I personally have been using a Keurig but I'm getting tired of it and the crap pods. I bought a french press recently but it's too small, need to wait until I get to a place I can get my Amazon fix again and get a bigger one. So now I'm using the Keurig pod thing that allows you to put your own ground coffee in it and that seems to be much better than the prefab pods. Using a variety of Starbucks ground coffees (got a 3 pack from Amazon with breakfast, house, pikes peak) and then bought Veranda (blonde) later.

What are your coffee tips for camping coffee?

Jura ENA Micro 5.

Uses whole beans and grinds them for each cup, or you can use your favorite ground coffee. A bit pricey, but for coffee lovers, this is a great unit for the coach. And, it fits nicely on the dinette countertop. We have a larger version at home in the sticks-and-bricks, so can probably be considered biased in our opinion.

TJ

I use a Gaggia at home but like the Nespresso in the coach. No fuss no muss

X2 on the Nespresso. So simple to use and keep clean. It stays on the kitchen counter moving or not with never a problem.

My problem with the "pod" or "capsule" machines is that you are limited to the kinds of coffee you can get. With a whole-bean grinder, the coffee choices are virtually limitless. That said, whatever makes the kind of coffee the drinker wants is good.

TJ

Kuerig has a capsule that you can add your own coffee grounds which I've been doing lately and that has improved the situation.

We use a single cup Kuerig, takes up less space

Rocket Apartamento...Barratza Sette Grinder... YUMMY!!!
rocket_appartamento_copper.jpg

We have another a true coffer aficionado on board! Welcome, my friend!

TJ

Latest resources

Back