Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akdare Yes. Everyone was in the coach. We even moved the coach off of our site and took it to a parking lot that was more level. Everything was packed away the same way we drive it.

We weigh at the beginning of every trip. Lucky for us our first fuel stop has a CAT scale. We use the CAT APP which allows you to manage the entire weigh operation from your phone. No need to speak with the operator of the scale. Quick and easy.
We have a Viair 400P Compressor hardwired to 12V in the front door side compartment of the CanyonStar. The air line extensions supplied with the Viair reach all the RV tires and the Dolly tires. I try to make it as easy as possible to use so no excuse not to air up. Also I installed Anderson Powerpole connectors so I can quickly remove the compressor and use it in another location using the original battery clamps.
If you are not familiar with Anderson Powerpole products they are great, easy to use and reliable 12v connection. These are used extensively in Ham radio. My call sign is W4JCH :)

https://powerwerx.com/anderson-power-powerpole-sb-connectors

Here is a quick tutorial using Powerpole products. The can handle up to 45 amps 12V.

https://www.jpole-antenna.com/2019/...ter-cable-with-anderson-powerpole-connectors/

I have been using Anderson PowerPole connectors for at least 20 years in ham radio and other applications. They are terrific 12VDC connectors. As you've probably noted in my signature, my callsign is W7DHC (licensed since 1974).

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back