• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coronavirus outbreak declared global emergency

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I too am concerned with deficits these stimulus programs create. Without getting too political all the other extraneous things being put into these programs is more concerning?

We just came home from breakfast at Cracker Barrel with a DS couple. We were the only four people in the section. It was nearly empty.

I have to remind myself this is out of my control and there is nothing I can do to change or affect any of it (DC spending decisions). I am sickened by the politicians taking advantage of this crisis for their own agenda. In all my life I've never been more dissatisfied (polite term) with politicians and partisan wars. This is why I'm glad I got into RVing where I can escape to the woods :)

We just came home from breakfast at Cracker Barrel with a DS couple. We were the only four people in the section. It was nearly empty.
It's going to be difficult for restaurant owners in Florida, as they are only allowed to fill the chairs to 25% capacity. I believe restaurants with outdoor seating will fare better than most at least as they start reopening the business. Seriously, you and Doris are so brave blazing the trail to eating out.

My town is seeing a big increase in the virus. Yesterday my neighbor (he's a couple of miles from here) messaged me to say he, his wife and his two daughters have Covid. Here is his message.

Tim said:
Mine started with body aches and headache, and like somebody flipped a switch, no taste or smell, the next 2 nights I woke up around 3am and looked like i had been sprayed with a water hose I had sweated so much , very low energy, had to make my self keep going , very dizzy, nose stopped up but ran at the same time , of course coughing, I think too it messed with my vision, hard to focus, the good part was it lasted for 2 days then started getting better each day after , I am almost normal ( but you know I am not normal) lol . Just a little low on energy.

I expect it to get a lot worse as both he and his daughter work for the PD and have a lot of contact with the public. I asked him about wearing his mask and he said they do it religiously.

My town is seeing a big increase in the virus. Yesterday my neighbor (he's a couple of miles from here) messaged me to say he, his wife and his two daughters have Covid. Here is his message.

I expect it to get a lot worse as both he and his daughter work for the PD and have a lot of contact with the public. I asked him about wearing his mask and he said they do it religiously.
We, too, are seeing huge increases in Covid-19 cases here in Northwest Washington state. Interestingly, most of the cases are in the 19-39 age range. This is a very "conservative" area and few people are wearing masks except in stores that won't let you in without them. "Social distancing" seems to mean no more than 100-200 gathered closely together. :oops:

They just don't seem to be able to connect the dots around here. Pretty simple, actually; don't follow the public health guidelines and the Covid-19 cases skyrocket! Seems pretty simple to me. And, we have a bunch of outspoken anti-vaxers in this area too. It doesn't bode well! Can't wait to get back on the road.

TJ

Looks like we're getting closer to another lock down or "shelter-in-place". I still remember the last one.

Charmin.jpg

So sad that some are non-compliant with simple things.
My husband and I have been working from home since march.
We have no problem isolating ourselves from other humans.
Kinda like it actually.

Very good video. Everything you need to know about where it comes from, how it multiplies, etc.

I love that quote. You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great. Soooo true.

Latest resources

Back