Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
The Coronavirus Virus is rapidly overtaking the Chinese ability to control it. Reports say they (the Chinese) have agreed to accept help from the USA, where previously they were not. The Chinese don't ask for help unless things are bad. It might be time to find a secluded spot and dig in.

Scary times we live in.

Attachments

• get away.png
    get away.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Almost makes we wish we would have got something built for off road rather than the fancy Coachmen...almost. LOL.

Seriously though, there are a lot of things to start considering right now.

Last edited:
The best source of ground truth information is to do daily searches on YouTube for "Wuhan VLOG". Some of these VLOG's are government sponsored while others are real citizens trying to get the word out in spite of government information management. Bottom line it does not look good.

Very good video. Everything you need to know about where it comes from, how it multiplies, etc.

If you really want to understand this outbreak from a world wide perspective. Watch the daily updates from Dr John Campell in the UK. He started his update series on January 24th.

Here is this mornings update.

Interesting data. Most reports I've seen tend to paint China in a poor light, both on honesty and handling of the virus. Dr. Campbell on the other hand seems to be impressed with China's handling of the situation. Good to see the infection rate in China dropping like it is. Again, assuming we can trust the Chinese to give us truthful data.

I see this virus, and the way it is spreading across the earth, as a giant wake-up call. Properly handled, this is an opportunity to prepare ourselves and to create proper procedures for the next time, when the death rate could be 80% instead of 2%. I just hope the message is received and acted upon.

Latest resources

Back