Resolved CPU at Nappanee schedule for 11/6/2023

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Beautiful Joe!

Very nice - I‘m sure you’ll enjoy that. It could just be the camera angle but to me it looks like your driver‘s side mirror is angled out much more than necessary which could be a problem in some toll booths. Worth taking a look - I have mine in as close to the body as practicable and it‘s still too little clearance for comfort sometimes - especially in certain Ohio toll booths.

Trip booked!! A few hard driving days from FL in the Flex. Staying at Oakwood for two nights, Sunday/Monday just to be sure coach is ready for us. Looking forward to 6 a.m. knock on the door:)

Trip booked!! A few hard driving days from FL in the Flex. Staying at Oakwood for two nights, Sunday/Monday just to be sure coach is ready for us. Looking forward to 6 a.m. knock on the door:)
Im so dern Jelly after my somewhat disastrous attempt at a week long visit to the Mothership (2000 miles each way) for some Coach Therapy. But alas my hopes were dashed by mechanical mishaps and some significantly sub-standard “Elite” FL shop antics, my week-long slot missed, and the only saving grace that I managed to make my appt at HWH the following Monday for some AA adjustments. But, oh my goodness, what a disappointment - and now I have to try to discern suitable substitutions and somehow develop a workable schedule for a variety of repairs that can otherwise only all be found in one place by a visit to Nappanee. Yes, I’m just a bit irritated…..

@Rich W. Are you saying your coach has new issues from your visit to AA or the same issues that you were headed to Newmar for and not able to get there?

@Rich W. Are you saying your coach has new issues from your visit to AA or the same issues that you were headed to Newmar for and not able to get there?
My issues with AA were quickly and expediently resolved for a minimal cost - thank you HWH! The unresolved issues are those that went unattended to due to my missed appt at the service center due to situations beyond my control. And of course it didn't help that Floyds unplugged my coach for an ENTIRE weekend effectively ending the life of my aging house batteries. The list goes on…

Dutchmaid Eatery Pancakes just last week. amazing!!
IMG_6945.jpeg

I was reading @Rich W.'s posts just waiting for the grand finale to discuss the amazing cinnamon bun, sadly, the story did not end the way I had hoped!

JOE....

A beautiful coach!
Jonas' team will do a great job of preparing it for your "FPU" week!
A suggestion, make sure you take it for a decent "test drive"! Drove mine over 100 miles, & the "Tech" was getting antsy, but told him, I wanted to know exactly what I bought, & drove it on different road surfaces, etc!
Enjoy your week there!
Safe travels!
Watch the "weather " reports, & maybe allow additional travel time, just in case "Mother Nature" doesn't cooperate!(y)

Take your time, don't let them rush you out. After I started driving I saw my steering wheel was not straight, when driving straight it was 20-30 degrees off so on Friday morning they had to correct that. Day 1 for me was all interior systems, day 2 was exterior, day 3 were repairs/corrections and when I started driving it. You can stay in it starting the first night and you should, check AC's, heating, all systems, etc. etc. Denny/Dennis (whatever the correct name) is who my tech was and he was great.

Latest resources

Back