• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Custer State Park

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If you're wanting to tour the minuteman site, you need to call now for August tours. When I called on 26Jun, I was told they were booking for August.

Wasn't aware of that as things to do, will check into it. Thanks!

Wasn't aware of that as things to do, will check into it. Thanks!
Another option is Quebec1 near Chugwater, WY. You could make that a stop on your way to Denver. If I remember, you can use famcamps and stay at Warren AFB in Cheyenne. Enjoy a malt at the Chugwater Soda Fountain after Quebec1.

@Neal, just a heads up: Both verizon and AT&T are pretty humble here at Custer’s Gulch. Perhaps your techie gizmos will overcome, but we essentially have no internet from 0700 to 2000 or so. I’m seeing a lot of Starlink dishes on RVs in this area. It has me thinking about it too.

The good news is it is frickin’ beautiful here.

@Neal, just a heads up: Both verizon and AT&T are pretty humble here at Custer’s Gulch. Perhaps your techie gizmos will overcome, but we essentially have no internet from 0700 to 2000 or so. I’m seeing a lot of Starlink dishes on RVs in this area. It has me thinking about it too.

The good news is it is frickin’ beautiful here.
Thanks. I have my Starlink (not yet used) and won't be using until at or after Newmar (July 11-15)

We haven’t discovered everything here yet, but there are the obvious ones like Rushmore and Crazy Horse.
I love Custer. Be sure to ride your bikes on the Mickelson Trail. From Custer head north towards Hill City.

Just FYI, Badlands KOA was not very good. No cell, at the time AT&T and Verizon. No Satellite. Don’t recall there being other choices around.

Latest resources

Back