• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Disappointed at this point.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thank you Bob. You are partially right. If Forest river had used “the WFCO system for power control, solar control, inverter control.” All would be fine and dandy. But as stated Forest river mismatched components WFCO inverter with Go Power solar controller. They did not install the WFCO power control. Yea they ripped me off for that too. I forgot to mention that. Thanks for bringing it up. Also i do believe the Go Power GO POWER, GP-SW1500-TS, PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER & TRANSFER SWITCH would have cured all the electrical problems. With 100% compatibility. Run this by your engineer.
Bob did you have a chance to review the product mentioned in previous post. If not would you please get back to us. Many of us who have reviewed this product do believe it would provide 100% of the cure. Thanks again. OTHERS feel FREE to CHIME IN. Thanks for all FEEDBACK.

Bob did you have a chance to review the product mentioned in previous post. If not would you please get back to us. Many of us who have reviewed this product do believe it would provide 100% of the cure. Thanks again. OTHERS feel FREE to CHIME IN. Thanks for all FEEDBACK.
I don't find that Go Power makes a power distribution panel. The distribution panel has circuit breakers for the AC equipment, outlets, converter, and such. And also the DC distribution with fuses for, lights, pumps, refrigerator, and such.
I find that WFCO makes all of the items necessary. Go Power does not.

It does seem that the Go Power system could interface with a WFCO panel but will take some custom wiring to accomplish such. [Understand I am not giving advice regarding this issue. A systems engineer will be needed for this part of the issue. ]

Based on my quick search, preference would be to use the WFCO system for power control, solar control, inverter control. They make those systems. I did not find that Go Power does not make all of the systems required.

I did check with an electronic engineer. I looked in the mirror.
Bob
BSEE, MSEE, Ph.D. -Electro Physics
Hey Bob. I found this in my notes.Regarding my Mismatched Electrical System with components that don’t interface correctly.I do believe all of listed coaches should be equipped the same + or minus options offered. Yes? Note all includes package E including a Bluetooth system control panel. One would think all of the buttons would work on a new coach. My buttons and APP slides don’t work. What would you do?
A0600657-374E-45B5-870C-D5A4E8D233FE.jpeg

Hey Bob. I found this in my notes.Regarding my Mismatched Electrical System with components that don’t interface correctly.I do believe all of listed coaches should be equipped the same + or minus options offered. Yes? Note all includes package E including a Bluetooth system control panel. One would think all of the buttons would work on a new coach. My buttons and APP slides don’t work. What would you do?View attachment 9562
I see no option to resolve your issues other than to take it up first with the selling dealer. Perhaps try to get them to work with your local dealer to address and correct the issues.

Thanks for all of your help. That is exactly what I am doing. One last Question seeing all the facts do yo think Forest River Responsibility have been fulfilled? And There responses to achieve “CUSTOMER SATISFACTION “ are anything appropriate? Thank you again for all the feedback. All others are welcome to comment.

Thanks for all of your help. That is exactly what I am doing. One last Question seeing all the facts do yo think Forest River Responsibility have been fulfilled? And There responses to achieve “CUSTOMER SATISFACTION “ are anything appropriate? Thank you again for all the feedback. All others are welcome to comment.
I would document the issues in pictures and written descriptions. Do so without judgment or opinions. Send copies to Forrest River Customer service, the selling dealer, and your local dealer who will likely be the one to service your unit. See what responses and offers and suggestions come forward in 2 to 4 weeks. Then decide.

Otherwise, I suggest you arrange locally to resolve the issues and begin to enjoy your new travel trailer. Just suck it up, pull up your big boy pants and move on away from the issues. Consider the money saved and money spent as "education expense". You most likely could have purchased from a local dealer, perhaps paid a bit more money, but have the issues resolved locally. Less aggravation that way. Surely the piece of mind is worth some monetary value.

Latest resources

Back