• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Do you name your rv(s)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Stormy...There's a story there. But its from High School and they promised those records were sealed! Of course, since it was BEFORE computers and the Internet I'm sure the fire took care of most of those issues!

Hmmm...years ago, I got my mom & dad a new kitten. My mom named her Stormy. I warned her not to name her that, as it could become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It did. Only animal I’ve ever known that hated me...of course, it could have something to do with the fact that I had to give her a suppository once.

We haven't named the Dutch Star but the last Forest River 5th wheel we had I named POS. It really was.

We had a blue motorhome. We named it The Tardis (if you’re a Doctor Who fan I don’t need to explain what that is).. It was blue like the phone booth, it was bigger on the inside that it looked on the outside (with slides), and it took us on marvelous adventures! We had to give it up for a couple years while we took care of some family business but I am researching for Tardis II.

We call our TV " TRUCK ". No confusion there.
We will call the 5th wheel " Rolling Chaos ".
If they ever get it built.

Used names on all our past campers.
" Manor House "
" Rolling Manor House "
First one was called " CAMPER ".
roflblack.gif

When we purchased our 36’ Alpine pusher it was our first large motor home. My wife wanted to give it a name and decided on “Big Boy”. So for the next 10 years it was “where are we taking Big Boy next”. When we purchased our 40’ Dutch Star it was substantially longer and taller than the Alpine and the DW wanted to give it a suitable name.....Tiny! Fits perfectly and we now travel the US in Tiny.
Are the others out there that have fun with Rv names?
We call our trailer the port au pate

I think I will call mine "no name". Named the boat "the right lane" but that was expected, it was after all a boat. My Mom always named things but I never understood why.

My wife named our Ventana LE "Annie". The name came to her while watching the movie Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. I fought it for awhile but eventually gave in. :)

No. :oops:

No for me too other than when something is wrong but those names are NSFW.

Latest resources

Back