• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Do you poop and pee...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The "hole" reason my wife and I bought a motor home with a bath and and a half!!
You can't access the master bathroom without crawling over the master bedroom but, that 1/2 bath is very accessible while trucking down the road without stopping!! We call it road surfing!! Don't know why anyone would use any other facilities other than your own?

We’re taking delivery of our 10th motorhome and we use the toilet in al’m. For the newbees, that have Riggs with small black tanks: add enough water to the holding tank to wet the bottom (of the tank), add poti chem with enough water to cover bottom of tank. Use quick wipe toilet paper (any paper that dissolves in water) I test it by pinching off a small piece of the paper (recommend unused) put on my tongue, if it comes apart and kind of dissolves I use it in the rv. For the Girls that “wee” and just dabb dry, put the paper in a cheap zip lock sandwich bag and chunk it in the trash. When you dump your tanks, dump the black tank,leave the hose hooked up go in and dump a couple couple of pots of water into the tank to flush out residue. Next, this will sound complicated but is quite simple. Leave the black tank valve open go out about 3ft on the dump hose lift it above the level of the black tank, now open the gray tank valve. This will let it back up into the black tank, now lower the hose and it will drain using the gray water to flush out the line. For those with big Riggs with 40-50 gal tanks and maceraters, Disregard all of the above , “just poop pump and dump”.

Son in law bought a new Jayco pull behind about a year and a half ago. We camp in adjoining spots when we can and for the first year it wasn't unusual to have a grandson busting in our door needing to go "#2". Because daddy wouldn't let them in the new trailer. He wouldn't even shower in it if there was a bathhouse but didn't cross wifey about her using it. Nowadays the new seems worn off and they all use their own bathroom.

Latest resources

Back