Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Dog bags! You know, for that joyous part of ownership...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Okay, important one here...I have to say the poop bags Amazon offers are the best. They are thicker/larger as I hate the thin gross ones. So if you have not tried the Amazon poop bags, I suggest giving these a try. Oh, if you don't have a dog, this post is not for you, I hope!

Amazon product ASIN B00NABTC8M

Have not tried these but I find some of the bags are just too small for those of us with larger dogs. I need to use two of those.

I have been using them for several years. I give them a 5 star rating. You just can’t have enough bags.

Okay, important one here...I have to say the poop bags Amazon offers are the best. They are thicker/larger as I hate the thin gross ones. So if you have not tried the Amazon poop bags, I suggest giving these a try. Oh, if you don't have a dog, this post is not for you, I hope!

Amazon product ASIN B00NABTC8M
ok so our newspaper is delivered in plastic recyclable bags. Smaller during the week and bigger on Sunday. We have a Golden and a Cavalier and these work good for this. We do also carry the Amazon bags with us as well.

Ordered. Will see if they are thick enough that I don't feel the need to double bag, which is what I normally do.

I'm just glad y'all are using them! Thank you! I'm not all that fussy about what bag I use as our mini poodle, Bella, is just over 5 months old. Her droppings are very small but I usually carry more than two bags with me. At least one is a bigger, heavier verity that I can offer a fellow dog owner that seems to be hesitant about picking up. I just walk over and offer saying "I know what it's like to not have one with me". They mostly conform and pick it up.

Darrell

How well do these hold up, after going through a wash cycle?
With the extra bags I put in pockets, some inevitably go through the clothing wash/dry cycle. 😳🤔

How well do these hold up, after going through a wash cycle?
With the extra bags I put in pockets, some inevitably go through the clothing wash/dry cycle. 😳🤔
Ok, I wasn’t certain which direction this post was going.

Everywhere I go they give me a plastic bag. Walmart, convenience store, dollar general, liquor store, Have plastic bags running out of my ears for free.

We use those. Have a bin by the motorhome door full of them.

Latest resources

Back