• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Dometic Masterflush Grinding Noise

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I guess squirting WD40 down the commode isn't an option? Okay...back to what I was doing...

I guess squirting WD40 down the commode isn't an option? Okay...back to what I was doing...
I’m pretty sure you can do that...at least once!

How is that different than the result of eating greasy burger & fries?

I don't think anything was dropped into the toilet, but the mid-bath starting making a loud grinding sound yesterday. Any ideas for a DIY remedy?
I had that problem. My issue was that water leaked on to blades and it rusted. We had to replace blade assembly and it has worked great ever since.

Today I finally got the motivation to open up the half bath toilet and see what is causing the rumbling when flushing. Turns out someone dropped one of the paper wipes that have very strong fibers embedded in them. After water boarding all the members of my family ( DW and Daisy), all I got is "I didn't do it". So it must be me than? Anywho, had hard time untangling that stuff from the blades, and now the toilet runs smooth.
macerator.jpg

that would be a good one to enlarge, print, frame, and mount on the wall above the back of the toilet as a little reminder.

Yes I have untangled many wipes. Last time I made the offender remove the wipe of the blades themselves after I disassembled everything - without gloves! What do you know, haven’t seen another wipe flushed in 4 months.

I could not find the offender ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back