• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Dryer Vent Flap Cover

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Easy fix. Get blue painters tape. A caulk remover may be better. A tube of clear silicone and caulk gun if needed.

I'm in Sherrills Ford, NC visiting family. Leave here January 7th for Pensacola, FL for a couple of days
I'm at the Pensacola RV Park right now, weather is great! Much warmer than NC, which I left yesterday morning.

I'm at the Pensacola RV Park right now, weather is great! Much warmer than NC, which I left yesterday morning.
I'm going to arrive there on Jan. 8th for a couple of nights... hopefully. Haven't reserved yet. On it tomorrow.

I'm going to arrive there on Jan. 8th for a couple of nights... hopefully. Haven't reserved yet. On it tomorrow.
I reserved early, like several months ago. From what I'm told (by the owner Janine) they are booked solid as are most of the surrounding areas. Call, quick!

I got the last site. Yahoo!
Oh good, I'm glad you got a site! We're in site# 12. Bummer though, we're leaving on Sunday the 3rd. Gonna miss you by five days!

What site did you get? I'll send you a picture of it! :)

DSCN2795.JPG

Last edited:
Oh good, I'm glad you got a site! We're in site# 12. Bummer though, we're leaving on Sunday the 3rd. Gonna miss you by five days!
Darn. Sorry to miss ya'll. I have no idea what site, lol. I think it's a pull through. I'm only there for a couple of days then hustling to get to AZ. I can't wait to feel warmer temperatures. ?

I can't wait to feel warmer temperatures. ?
I understand! We got a late start leaving NC because it was so cold the jack stands were frozen to the ground. The weather here in Pensacola is wonderful compared to what we left.

Seems a shame that after thousands of miles we're going to miss you by a few days! You drive too slow!

Just maybe (hopefully) you have the same issue we experienced. DW noticed the flap was missing on our vent and from the ground, it did look like it came off. Got on the ladder and was extremely lucky that the vent cover was stuck open. Used a long bottle type brush to clean while the dryer was on.

Just maybe (hopefully) you have the same issue we experienced. DW noticed the flap was missing on our vent and from the ground, it did look like it came off. Got on the ladder and was extremely lucky that the vent cover was stuck open. Used a long bottle type brush to clean while the dryer was on.
Thanks for helpful hint. I was hoping the same thing and used my brush to clean up in there too. Nothing came back down.? But I'll try again. Thanks again.

Renee

Latest resources

Back