• Commercial/Vendors welcome

EAA AirVenture - Oshkosh, WI

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’ll be interested in this as we plan to go there next summer.
I'll move over to Hearthside Grove which is going to be interesting, stay tuned for the story which I'll post AFTER I leave, yeah, there's some drama there which is still ongoing.

Dutch Star has a better GEN setup with more vibration dampening I believe. My coach has a good jolt when it starts. If you're going to be some place with LifePO4 and want to be off grid and even able to run an A/C then go for it. How often will you do that? In 6 years I've been in a situation to enjoy solar that I can count on one hand. It has its benefits such as if your coach is in for service and you want the batteries maintained when not plugged in which is why I installed mine in the first place, I was storing in a lot with no power. For normal use, I just don't know. From an educational standpoint it's worth it, from a practical for most users, don't know I can support it.

I’ll be interested in this as we plan to go there next summer.
When the story is shared you'll learn it won't affect you. I have to delay the story for my safety. Seriously!

First time for us at Airventure. I’m not a pilot, just an enthusiast. This event exceeded my expectations and was awesome. My wife was not looking forward to 8 days at this event, but it totally surprised her. We both loved the camaraderie , educational sessions, seeing the young one’s excited about aviation and just the sheer number on unique aircraft with pilots from all age levels flying around.

Neal was a great resource that made it so much easier for us to enjoy this event from the beginning.

Besides having to extremely conserve on fresh water while we were there for 8 days and dealing with a faulty battery isolation manager (stuck in closed position, so chassis battery draining), the coach performed very well.

Looking forward to returning next year.

eaa-stats.png

I attended a local fly in with a buddy of mine this past weekend. He has attended AirVenture for many years and for the last several, he has been a volunteer. Said he still had plenty of time to take in the show when off duty.

Have any of you volunteered in recent years. What was your experience? My buddy has just about got me talked into volunteering for 2024!

It would be a fun event to volunteer for. Go for it.

Latest resources

Back