• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Favorite kitchen knives?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Neal, are you sure you are not secretly retired? Man, how do you have time to think of all this stuff?:unsure:

Answer: Cutco.
Ive been using a set of Cutco knives for around 30 years. Probably never replace them.

Another vote for Warther.
And a side note: driving past Dover, Ohio on I-77 without stopping at the Warther museum would be a HUGE mistake! Video

Another vote for Warther.
And a side note: driving past Dover, Ohio on I-77 without stopping at the Warther museum would be a HUGE mistake! Video
Thanks. One more for the bucket list.

Check out misen knives. A friend highly recommended and I bought some for the coach. Super sharp.

Who woke up this thread? It only took me 20 minutes to get in trouble at this HUGE knife store that you could spend weeks in and now I'm gonna have to go back in there to check these Warther and Misen knives out. Lawd.

3F62BEB0-B5A0-42B4-9ACD-9F5C2AEFC498.jpeg
A88C5F03-883B-4B12-9215-1BB7D5AE6C03.jpeg

Put me down for the Cutco knife camp. We have a set for over 25 years. They will even come out and sharpen them for you. I also have a Cutco Hunting Knife about 5 inches long, drop point. It has a bright orange rubber handle on it. Never gets lost in the weeds when I put it down dressing out a deer. Very sharp and holds an edge quite well.

HH

Another vote for Cutco ... have sets in the coach and also at home.

FLSteve (y)

Thinking of some new kitchen knives for some upcoming sale splurging. Thinking this WUSTHOF set per the recommendations above may be what I get.

Who woke up this thread? It only took me 20 minutes to get in trouble at this HUGE knife store that you could spend weeks in and now I'm gonna have to go back in there to check these Warther and Misen knives out. Lawd.

View attachment 11455View attachment 11457
That Benchmade is not cheap either. I have one similar. Kitchen knives are cheap, But even with repeated sharpening will last a lifetime.

Latest resources

Back