• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Feature your pet(s)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My fur babies - well, only two of them. We also have two cats. All of them traveled with us when we had our 5th wheel.
IMG_5149.JPG

Since not too many of you have shown pictures of your cats, here are our two, Sage (tiger) and Jag (black) who enjoy the trips as much as our dogs do. The picture of Sage on the couch and Jag lying on the floor below him was taken while we were driving down the road. And the picture in the cabinet, well, cats are curious!!
IMG_2258.jpeg
IMG_2233.jpeg

IMG_2449.jpeg
IMG_2144.jpeg
And here are the dogs who travel with the cats and us. One of our main reasons for traveling in an RV is to be able to bring our pets with us. Bolt (mostly black Shih Tzu with four white feet) is four as is Dice (the black & white Shih Tzu/Jack Russell mix) and our old girl, Salsa (grey and white Shih Tzu) was 15 in 2020. She is our trooper.

tempImagevtWvH4.jpg
This forum is "pet friendly" so show us your pet portraits. Preferably in a camping setting to follow the "Camping with Pets" theme.
We are Jack and Inge and we travel with Hoshi and Kenoshi our two Akitas. Both friendly and love to travel.

We are Jack and Inge and we travel with Hoshi and Kenoshi our two Akitas. Both friendly and love to travel.
Beautiful dogs! We've been around Akitas in the past and found them to be extremely intelligent; sometimes a little too "smart" for their own good :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Screenshot_20210203-003541.png

This is Walter, my youngest daughter's dog. He's pushing 13. The humane society said he's part basset but we think he looks like a giant Mr. Weenie from Open Season. I lost my dog back in '10, just now started thinking about being open to a new companion. I promised the kid she could get a cat. So maybe in the next months as we get settled into our new lifestyle we'll find some more travel companions.

This our rescue Lexi from Mexico. She loves camping.

Attachments

• E5EA5CBC-06F5-4F7F-AA4B-730CD574A198.jpeg
    E5EA5CBC-06F5-4F7F-AA4B-730CD574A198.jpeg
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 12
Carly is a year old, we got her 2 moths ago from a family that couldnt care for her, she had lived 8-10 hours a day in a crate.

Lucy is two, we got her 4 months ago, she was kept by herself in an outdoor pen most of her life.

My last two passed last year at age 16. These two are a handful, I forgot how active puppies are. Two walks a day, they are keeping me in shape.

Attachments

• Carly.jpg
    Carly.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
Carly is a year old, we got her 2 moths ago from a family that couldnt care for her, she had lived 8-10 hours a day in a crate.

Lucy is two, we got her 4 months ago, she was kept by herself in an outdoor pen most of her life.

My last two passed last year at age 16. These two are a handful, I forgot how active puppies are. Two walks a day, they are keeping me in shape.
Bless you for taking in a couple of pups that need a home! They will appreciate getting good care and will reward you richly by taking good care of you in return; walks, play time and, more than a few snuggle naps.

One of our two Schnauzers came to us as the result of her owner suddenly passing away. She spent a couple of months in a kennel while the family searched for someone who was familiar with Schnauzers and would take her. "Lizzy" has been a wonderful companion to both us and her little "sister" Ellie. They bonded to us, and to each other, quickly. I suspect your new pups will do the same.

TJ

Latest resources

Back