RV Year
RV Make
Tiffin
RV Model
Allegro Open Road
RV Length
Fulltimer
Yes
My husband and I are retired and have been living full time in our 32' 2004 Tiffin Allegro Open Road for two years. We have done more "living" in our RV than traveling as I was still working full time until last August. We relocated from the San Juan Islands to Central WA to be closer to our first grand child and now we are gearing up to hit the road the end of June. We are grateful for this forum and will be checking in often! My first question is - Best route from Priest River ID to Flathead Lake, MT?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! You obviously won't want to drop down and take the interstate, so you have to decide on a couple different routes, both having some obvious elevations.

Here is my suggestions. Purchase a commercial trucker's atlas (available at all major truck stops). There is a paper version and a more expensive version. We update every couple of years and buy the cheaper version. This atlas breaks down all roadways to different classes. It will tell you what roads are okay for you to travel. Other sections list any low overpasses for every State. This atlas is a great route planning tool.

Thank you! We have a truck stop nearby we’ll check on

Latest resources

Back