Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ford announces new EV F150 truck factory and some battery factories.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
No way in this world I would buy the first production year of this thing. Give it about 3-5 years for them to work out the bugs in all this new technology. And BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY!!! It'll probably cost $10k but it'll be worth it! :oops:

No way in this world I would buy the first production year of this thing. Give it about 3-5 years for them to work out the bugs in all this new technology. And BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY!!! It'll probably cost $10k but it'll be worth it! :oops:

LOL. I hear ya. Before we bought our Tesla we waited until the 500,000 serial number rolled off the line and then we ordered. That was almost two years ago and so far so good. Not a single issue. Washer fluid and car wash soap is all it’s needed since then. :).

I sold Ford Trucks for 15 years. I sold 2500-3000 of them a year into the Towing industry during the 6.0 Powerstroke fiasco. I saw how they totally crapped on their customers from 2003 to 2008. I had a closet full of turbos and EGR valves to TRY to keep my customers on the road. These trucks were failing every month over and over and over. THEN when the truck was ONE DAY out of warranty, Ford would deny ALL warranty claims for the crap they still hadn't been able to fix or redesign since day one. We've put 6 turbos in your truck?? Sorry. Warranty claim denied. We've put 12 EGR valves in your truck? Sorry. Warranty claim denied. And Ford wouldn't give any "policy" money to help with the repair either!! I've never seen anything like it. I left and started selling Ram trucks. I've sold them for 11 years now. It's been like night and day difference. I no longer have to spend half my time trying to get trucks fixed that I sold. All I have to do now is sell the trucks. It's been wonderful!!! :giggle:

Latest resources

Back