• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Freightliner Annual Service

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Do you have a list of what they inspect/maintenance? And what is everyone paying for this "annual maintenance"?
That list should be in your coach manual. Here's the one from this service.
20231026_164126.jpg

So can we revisit this thread?

My coach hasn't been driven more than about 3K miles since the last Freightliner maintenance was done. But I've heard that there is a yearly maintenance that should be preformed, regardless of how many miles it was driven.

I have looked at the Freightliner Maintenance Schedule, and it is based on 6K, 15K, 30K, etc., but what is generally done on a "yearly" maintenance?

Or do I even need to worry about it since I drove so few miles?

Oh, another questions. What is the "usual" cost of an annual maintenance?
I would reach out to FL and tell them your situation and they'll get you on schedule. Some items are time based replacements and some critical items in your coach may be expired. I'd get to them when you can and get them to get you sorted out. My guess for your coach it will be around 1500/year.

RV Factory Service Center
103 Campus Dr.
Gaffney, SC 29341
855-253-0421 *option 1

Another note on this - I used to keep extensive records on FL 24/7/ My Vehicle. One day I went to the site to add another maintenance record and all my records were gone - just vanished into cyber-whatever. So I went back through all my receipts, recreated the log and printed a copy for the binder in the coach. Every time it gets updated, I print another hard copy.

This is the FL 24/7 Direct page for service records (use at your maint. record’s peril):
IMG_2695.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back