• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Fuel Cap

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I know what the OP is saying, the drivers side is especially hard to get off. I think I will swap the PS to the DS, and see if that makes it easier. I like the idea of the locking ones, again, another key to deal with. Think instead I will put one on the passenger side for all the time, and put one on the DS when we are storing or long term camping. I can keep the key on a ring with my loves card, so they are always together, in my drawer with fuel book.

May kill two birds with one stone if you're looking for locking caps. I bought two but never used them but if you need a new cap it's something to consider. Maybe Newmar can warranty replace yours.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BHR0RK/?tag=rvf01-20

View attachment 2397
Neal, assumed this will fit all the Ventana's yes? I will order it today, if this is correct. Going to assume, mine has a number which I can cross reference to get correct locking one as well?

Tried to get Stant number off PS cap to see how to cross reference it. It came of much easier than the DS one. Going to Gaffney next week for service, will check with them to get several numbers on chassis I cannot find for various items. Assumed, all chassis (FL) are same cap. It had a e-16 on inside, but nothing else.

Latest resources

Back