Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Who remembers him?

1592143879519.jpeg

But if the tshirts get sopped with diesel, they become very heavy and will be hard to
1592144282601.jpeg

If you have any redneck in you then consider aluminum foil? No wait, maybe they put paper towels in the hole?
Aluminum foil is reserved for my space blankets and anti-government eavesdropping helmets. I do have some wire coat hangers around here somewhere though ...

On a more serious note, I have noticed how heavy the diesel pumps are. Almost as heavy as the Blackstone!

This sounds like a perfect problem solvable with a 3D printer. A lever/wrench similar to a water filter housing wrench? A woodworker project? It’s not a cap that the nozzle can go through, but if it would help torquing off the cap, try it?

Never a problem. Like someone else said, inspect the cap, o ring, and fill tube for burrs or contamination. Also the threads on the cap.

Never had a problem. The first thing I replace on a vehicle is the gas cap. I have been using locking gas caps for decades. I put the key on the ring right next to the ignition key. Can't lose it. Never had one jam. I usually get them at AutoZone, Advanced Auto parts. The best way to get a match is to take your current one to the store, so they can match it, since most have no idea what an F53, etc. chasis is. They only know cars and pick up trucks.

Latest resources

Back