• Commercial/Vendors welcome

GFIC outlets in Endeavor 38 PDD

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’m gonna get over to HF as soon as I can, and pick up that that cable tester also I just discovered with a NCV tester, that there is line power coming from the yellow wire to the GFIC outlet by the vanity sink. I tried measuring on the multi meter but I think the meter is not working, right. But there is power coming from there so that leads me to believe that the GFI outlet was either wired incorrectly with the line going to the wrong connector or the GFI outlet is not functioning properly one thing I can do is connect the GFI outlets to the other RV and see, if it’s working properly, I’ll report back as soon as I know more .

I picked up the cable tester yesterday, but looks like I'm not going to need it this time.. Today I rewired properly the GFICI outlet and we have our power back in the front of the the coach. I can only come to the conclusion that the outlet was wired and improperly and with my limited skills, I did the same but after finally realizing that both the black and white line wires come from the same yellow wire I wired the line and load properly and the end result is we no longer have an issue. Now I can put my attention on the 12 volt issue that hopefully will solve some other issues.

Latest resources

Back